Marketing Campaign Owner
Department: MOM (Manufacturing Operations Management) segment Marketing
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us!
The Digital Factory (DF) Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
Join our team now as Content strategist in Manufacturing Operations Management Software
As the Content Strategist, you will work with the Marketing and Industry teams to plan, develop and promote solution contents with the objective of maximizing awareness, and drive initiatives and demand generation for the MOM segment of Siemens PLM Software.
You will be responsible for product and solution messaging and use cases, content update and creation, and presenting at events to drive awareness and sales for the company. You will collaborate with peers and colleagues across Siemens to drive cross-portfolio alignment of marketing approach.
This is a highly visible position with a lot of room for growth. It reports to the Head of Global Marketing, based in France.
The job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a plan for evidence generation to support existing solutions, new product/service introductions (NPI/NSI/GC) and installed base products.
- Working with Product Management and Industry teams to provide solution content support for demand generation, awareness, thought leadership programs and Industry campaigns.
- Working with field marketing to connect campaigns to product capabilities.
- Developing and refining a compelling narrative and value proposition for MOM solutions that is differentiated from the competition.
- Developing whitepapers, blogs, presentations, solutions brochures, data sheets and website contents.
- Documenting vertical success stories, ROI and value propositions.
- Presenting and participating in webinars, speaking engagements, tradeshows etc.
- Developing and managing the company’s customer reference and advocacy program, including the creation of customer stories, ROI and value propositions.
This position requires the ability to partner with different departments (Industry, Product management and Region Marketing) and with teams located in multiple locations.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is a plus.
- You should have a couple of years’ experience in marketing with strategic, analytical and implementation skills
- You know marketing processes and have a basic understanding of Siemens Industry portfolio
- Knowledge of MOM portfolio is a plus
- You understand the Electronics and Semiconductors markets
- You are fluent in English, additional language(s) is a plus
- You are able to interact successfully with strong intercultural communication skills, motivation techniques, management of conflicts, conventions and mediation