EMEA COE Presales Manager
As part of a Zone PreSales Management team you will manage a small to medium sized team of PreSales technical and/or business development resources to deliver high quality, value driven solutions and presentations to support sales of the company’s software and meet the goals of the business.
You will provide coaching in the development and delivery of customer vision/solution demonstrations, presentations, benchmarks and showcases. In partnership with portfolio development, sales orchestrators, channel partner and management.
You will also manage business operations including budget/cost control, business planning, monitoring and reporting will manage personnel decisions such as recruitment, training and development, performance management… all in line with relevant regulations.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Where required, contribute to the zone debate on the PreSales approach and capability for the future, and the definition of the strategic zone agenda for the evolution of the PreSales business for Siemens PLM products.
- Establish efficient team structure within the PreSales team and effectively delegate responsibility within the team to achieve high quality PreSales delivery in line with company objectives.
- Liaise with other Zone and Country PreSales Managers to ensure consistency of SISW PreSales approach
- Represents and contributes "all levels" of the voice of the customer for technical and business strategy development with sales management and into Product Development
- Pays close attention to major PreSales pursuits and develops senior business relationships to help support the software sale
- Contribute to the development of country partner strategy and provide a support infrastructure, training and mentoring to enable the growth of PreSales skills to the SISW channel, systems integrators and strategic partners
- Support definition of Sales Account Strategy with supporting Value Proposition, Solution Outline and presentations.
- Be the "challenger". Lead and mature the team to select the appropriate tools to determine the relevant level of technical proof and ROI needed to satisfy the prospects needs
- Contribute to the creation and definition of Standards / Know How regarding PLM Value Messaging and/or Industry/Process Best Practices
- For Strategic bid proposals, lead the bid team, liaise across the sales, presales and services functions to provide oversight and consultancy for, and communicate a clear vision of, the proposed solution within the industry context of the customer.
Qualifications, Accreditations & Knowledge
- 10+ years’ experience on presales in different parts of our offerings
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in engineering, manufacturing or similar discipline
- Experience in a customer-facing sales, business development or pre-sales organisation
- Able to understand, articulate, position and present the value of PLM in the context of an Industry, and client business
- Broad knowledge of our Teamcenter solution.
- Knowledgeable of Siemens PLM Design / Simulation / Manufacturing / MOM portfolio, and the competitive landscape
- A good communicator with sales knowledge, business development experience and excellent presentation skills
- Proactive and energetic with a high degree of self-motivation to develop and grow this Portfolio area
- Able to travel to EMEA countries and communicate effectively with multiple nationalities and cultures
- Able to work in a EMEA role in collaboration with country teams, in a consultative and directive mode of working
- English and German language spoken and written to a high level of proficiency
- Ability to speak more than one major European language is desirable
Siemens Industry Software are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.